International Mobility Day (Virtual) 2020
Enterprise Europe Network Austria invites you to join us in our first International Mobility Day 2020 - Virtual Conference + Virtual b2b matchmaking from 19-20 Nov 2020.
The event will take place in Vienna and we are counting on many participants to join us virtually from Europe and beyond.
The conference focuses on urban mobility. The following topics will be covered in the panels and participants from all sectors are invited to join in:
„SMART MOBILITY in Cities“
• Mass public transport
• Intelligent transport systems
• MaaS Mobility as a service
• Sharing platforms
• Urban traffic flow optimization
• Payment solutions and ticketing
„FUTURE MODES OF TRANSPORT“
• New integrated modes of mobility
• Connected vehicles and data networks
• Autonomous transportation
• Assistance vehicle services
• Automatization & robotics
• Hydrogen and LNG/CNG mobility
• Charging infrastructure & batteries
• Modal split (road, rail, ship, air)
• Multimodal logistic terminals
„HIGH TECH TRAFFIC INFRASTRUCTURE & maintenance“
• High tech infrastructure rail & road
• Predictive maintenance
• Sensing and sensoric
• Analytics of traffic flows & optimization
• Security and safty
• Condition monitoring
• Hygienic and desinfection
What does this event offer to all participants:
Access to top-class presentations (available after the event for registered participants); Access to top-class speaker through B2B network-platform; Access to the integrated B2B network-platform and online market place. Latter helps you to find new international business partners.
Take this unique opportunity and explore new business-cases in more than 40 countries. Book 1:1 video-conference meetings with potential project partners, customers, mobility providers, general contractors, ministries, region and city representatives, etc.
Basic participation is free of charge. However, you can choose the diamond package or book an exhibitor booth while benefitting from a higher visibility and promotion on this platform.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you at the first Virtual International Mobility Day in Vienna from 19-20 November 2020.
For more information visit the given web-page.